2014年10月22日 星期三

The personality and occasion may change our lives respectively.

Journal 29/3     by Liling

        Good morning everyone, today, I’d like to talk about changes in my life.

        Firstly, I think the personality decides one’s life, since there are many choices in my life. Why do I select this instead of select that? So, I think we select something by our personality and it could decide our life.

        Secondly, I’ll talk about occasion. My family was very poor when I was a child. My sister and I usually didn't pay school fee on time. One time, my mother told us “tell teacher, we can’t pay the school fee today and we will pay a few days after.” We went to school, my sister told her teacher “I forget to bring my school fee,” and her teacher punished her standing in the class room for about one hour. But to me, you know, my teacher said “Although you can’t pay school fee, don’t worry,” and he helped me pay school fee for about 3 years.

        My sister had to go to work after elementary school, though she was a good student at that time, she doesn't want to be humiliated in that way again, but to me, my teacher told me “you must continue your studies. If you have any problem, you can tell me at any time”. So, I just know that I must continue to study.

        Finally, now, my sister has three children. 2 of them are studying at University and the other one is studying in college. Now, I’m still single but I think we all enjoy our life.


       I couldn't say which life is better or worse because the personality and occasion may change our lives respectively.

沒有留言:

張貼留言