2014年10月17日 星期五

Just relax! I learn it in Sydney.

Journal 23/3     by Liling

     I went to Port Stephens with CET teachers and students last Saturday.


    We went up by bus and then set sail on the scenic harbour of  Port Stephens, we visited gentle Bottlenose  dolphins. You know, the dolphins swan and jumped near my boat. Oh, very interesting and they are very beautiful and lovely. I like dolphins very much.

     After wards, we stopped for lunch near a small island in Nelson Bay and then we dripped in to the sea to go swimming, snorkeling or just relax.

     Yes, just relax! In my country, everyone always works and studies very hard. They don't really relax.

     Yes, just relax! I learn it in Sydney.

     A tour just stay on boat about 5 hours, didn't to see other famous place or something that is impossible in my country.

沒有留言:

張貼留言