2014年10月25日 星期六

The final "2 minute talk"

Journal 4/4     by Liling

     In the afternoon, I'll prepare the final "2 minute talk". I feel a bit sad because I'll must say good bye with my teachers and classmates. But I'll go back to my sweet island home. So, I feel a little excited and a bit sad. I don't know how to say that.

     Good morning everyone,

     My English is very poor, I didn't understand all talking, but I devote myself to listen and try to understand it.

     I must say thank you for everyone, everyone to be cooperated "2 minute talk" and it improve each other by active discussion.

     I enjoy my life in Sydney, I don't only to improve my English, because I get so much friendship and experience in Sydney.

     I'll miss everyone but must say "Good bye".

   

沒有留言:

張貼留言