2014年10月15日 星期三

I miss my friends and family very much.

Journal 12/3    by Liling

Dear Mandy and Heaven,
     How are you? I'm very pleased to receive your e-mail. Mandy, you said you can't come to Australia, I feel a bit sad.

     I have been in Sydney more than a month and the English class will finish in 4 weeks. When the class finishes, I will join an Easter trip to Melbourne and this Easter trip will be 4 days/3 nights. I will go back to Taiwan on 16th April.
     I like my life in Sydney but I must work to support myself and I miss my friends and family very much. Sydney is very beautiful and habitable so I'm afraid that I don't want to go back to Taiwan , if I'm in the habit of Sydney's life.
     Love to you all and look after yourselves.
                                                                               Liling

沒有留言:

張貼留言