2014年10月18日 星期六

Such interesting stories in my mind.

Journal 26/3    by Liling

     Tonight, Eleni and Petro  went to a friend's birthday party. So, Just I and Irini stayed at home.


     I asked Irini "Do you have much homework, tonight?" "No, I haven't got any homework," Irini replied. "OK, I can teach you how to paint a Chinese picture," I said. So, I taught Irini how to paint a Chinese picture of an orchid.

     We were painting  and talking. We talked about pet, Chinese words, Chinese opera and ceramics. I told Irini "my room were a cat and a dog when I was a child. The cat and dog were friends. One neighbor's dog was bigger than my dog, so my dog was beaten but then my cat came to blows with the big dog and my cat had a victory."

     Oh, such interesting stories in my mind.

   


沒有留言:

張貼留言