2014年10月21日 星期二

My dream could come true.

Journal 28/3

     I went to Niki's home for dinner last night. Niki lives in a flat near my homestay with his classmate Soree. Niki is from America but his parents are Greek and Soree is from Germany but his parents are Turkish.


     Niki baked kangaroo meat and it tasted like beef. Soree cooked Turkish food and it tasted like Chinese food.

     After dinner, I went to the kitchen and wanted to wash the plates but Niki said "Don't you worry, you just sit." "Men cook dinner, so woman washes plates. If you don't think so, I'm angry." I replied and washed the plates.

     There were 8 people at Niki's home last night and only I was Oriental. It was like a dream, because I never thought my dream of being an oversea student could come true before I came to Australia.

沒有留言:

張貼留言