2014年9月1日 星期一

My impressions of Sydney

Journal 5/2     by Liling

Today our homework is to prepare our “2 minute talk” for tomorrow. So I'll prepare it tonight. The contents are as follows:


Good morning everyone.

My topic is my impressions of Sydney .


First, I'll talk about buildings.

There are more European buildings in Sydney . Sydney University has got exquisite buildings and everyone's house is beautiful. I walk to the English Centre every day. That isn't to save my money but because I like too see all the houses and gardens. It shows originality for any house and garden.


Secondly, I'll talk about Art.

It's got more art spaces. I can see and study different arts in these art spaces. There are aboriginal art about music and pictures of Australia . You can also see Indian music – KRSNA and other bands playing.

Finally, I think that I can't only study English. And I can study arts in Sydney .

(“2 minute talk”是一種很不錯的訓練方式, 每週會有一個或二個主題讓同學準備一個二分鐘簡短的演講,一天會讓二位或三位同學先上台演講,演講完後,其他同學則依那天演講的人數分成二組或三組,由當天的講者輪流到各組接受同學們針對其所演講的內容做互相討論交換心得。)

沒有留言:

張貼留言