2014年9月1日 星期一

I hope I'll be happy and enjoy Sydney.

Journal 4/2      by Liling

My class started today, my teacher's name is Susan.

We went to the city on a city tour yesterday. Sydney is very charming. There are big Gardens around the shores, European Buildings, art squares and beautiful beaches. But temperate was very high, so hot yesterday.


In my class there are ten students, Yuka, Ching, Xiao-Hong, Jennifer, Kiki , IL , Good-man, Wonsuk, Marcus and me.

We introduced our selves and asked neighbors about—

What city are you from?

What's your job?

Where do you live in Sydney ?

How many people in your family?

What hobbies do you like?

In home work, we try to learn the “there is and there are” and the “have got” to write the sentences. We must to write about personal experiences in a journal in English.

I stay in the library after class. I send E-mail to my brother. I read the book about a story. This story’s name is “The Secret Garden.” This story is about a litter girl. She was a very selfish, disagreeable, bad tempered little girl. Her parents had died. So she went to live with her uncle. Her uncle lives in a big lonely old house, and has no friends, because he’s so bad-tempered, too.

Today I read just one quarter of that book. Tomorrow, I can continue to read this story. I like to stay in the library.

沒有留言:

張貼留言