2014年9月3日 星期三

I can see the great Sydney loandmarks.

Journal 14/2     by Liling

I want to Xiao-hang's home after class yesterday.
First we went to Chinatown to buy some vegetables and meat and went to Artarmon by train.


I can see the great Sydney landmarks, with spectacular views from the train when it went over the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
That is a very beautiful view and there are many boats on the sea.
It was the first time of my ever seeing 3 storeys of train. I was surprised and curious. There aren't 3 storey trains in my country.

Today is Valentine's Day and I went to the Dendy theatre to see "Titanic" in the afternoon. I said I'm a cry-baby. you know, I cried until the movie ended, but I like this movie.

Titanic:
For a story where every-one knows the ending, the telling must be superb to hold an audience's attention. And in James Comero's epic portrayal of the sinking of the Titanic, the story telling is just that.
-- from news paper

沒有留言:

張貼留言