2014年9月2日 星期二

Family Tree

Journal 11/2     by Liling

Tomorrow, I have “2 minute talk” about my family. I'll prepare it tonight. The contents are as follows:

My topic is my family.


First, I'll talk about my family tree. Look at this picture. There are my father and mother. My father is 68 years old and my mother is 66 years old. My father is a sales man, but he is retired. I have three older brothers and an older sister. My sister is older than my brothers. She is a housekeeper and she has two daughters and one son. They live in a small village, Tung-Siao. My brother-in-law is a farmer. My oldest brother works in a car factory and he has one son and one daughter. My second oldest brother works in a bank. He has one son and one daughter. My third oldest brother works in a bedding shop and he has one son and one daughter, too.

Secondly, I'll talk about my family photographs.

Photograph 1 is my father, mother, second oldest brother and his wife, son, daughter, my older sister and her two daughters, son.

Photograph 2 is my second oldest brother and his son in Yu-San mountain. Yu-San mountain is the highest mountain in Taiwan . We like to go to the mountains.

Photograph 3 is my second oldest brother's daughter and third oldest brother's daughter. They are very friendly.

Finally, the last photograph is me. I love my family.

沒有留言:

張貼留言